Who is the responsible for the processing of your data?
The responsible for the processing of your data is INVERSIONES INMOBILIARIAS TEGUISE RESORT, S.L. (hereinafter “TEGUISE”), company with registered office in Teguise (Lanzarote). Avda. Del Jablillo nº1, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Arrecife, volume 430, Folio 52, Page IL-6.767 and CIF B-63023535.
Where does your personal data come from?
The data we process in TEGUISE has been obtained from you through the different forms (i) that you fill in during the navigation through the WEBSITE (i.e. booking forms, contact forms, etc.); or (ii) by sending a query mail; or (iii) in the forms that you fill in during your stay in our facilities (i.e. registry form, satisfaction survey, etc.).
Additionally, we inform you of the possible treatment of your social network data through the corporate profiles that Teguise keeps available in each social network in which it is present, all in the terms and conditions stablished in each social network.
What personal data do we process?
The data we process are those that you have already gave us through the appropriate forms we use to formalize our contact with you, through your email address, as well as those others that, in your case, we obtain through the corporate profiles of TEGUISE in the social media in which we are present.
In particular in TEGUISE we treat the following categories of data, depending on the use you make of the WEBSITE:
- Identifying and contact information data (e.g. name, surname, ID, postal and electronic address, telephone number, etc.).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to Wi-Fi networks, etc.).
- Bank and economic transaction data related to the reservations formalized through the WEBSITE and / or with other charges and consumptions made during your stay at our facilities.
- Images captured by the video surveillance system implemented in the accesses and certain common areas of our facilities.
For what purpose do we treat your data and under what legitimacy?
The treatment of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- Manage and process your registration asa user of the WEBSITE, when this is possible, as well as the hiring and provision of services that, if applicable, formalize with TEGUISE through the WEBSITE and / or in person.
- Process and manage your accommodation and the use of services available to you during your stay at our facilities.
- Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims made through the WEBSITE, email or forms available for this purpose.
Guarantee the security and integrity of people and goods by capturing images through the video surveillance system implemented in the accesses and certain common areas of our facilities.
- Send it by different means, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications of TEGUISE regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding that entity, that you had consented.
The treatment of your personal data by TEGUISE, in accordance with the applicable regulations, will be based, according to the cases, (i) on the contractual relationship established between both parties; and / or (ii) in your consent, granted at the time of the collection of your personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms enabled for that purpose on the WEBSITE and / or through the corresponding forms available for this purpose.
We remind you that, at any time, revoke your consent freely and for free, in the terms indicated in section 7 below.
To whom we communicate your data?
Regardless those cases in which TEGUISE is bound to do so by legal requirement (i.e. Tax Administrations, Justice Administrations or other Public Administrations) your data will not be communicated to third parties.
International transfers of your data are not foreseen.
How long will we keep your data?
With general character, the personal data will be conserved as long as you do not revoke your consent to the treatment or request its suppression, as well as the time to necessary to fulfill the legal obligations that TEGUISE must observe.
In any case, we inform you that TEGUISE has stablished internal policies for the purification of data destined to control the periods of conservation of the personal data that that are in your possession, so these may be canceled when they are no longer necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose for which they were collected.
In particular and regarding the video surveillance system placed in the accesses and certain common areas of our facilities, it is stated that the captured images will be subject to cancellation within a maximum period of 15 days.
What are your rights?
The applicable regulations on data protection grants you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during the treatment thereof. Those rights are those that are indicated below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access to your data to know what personal data concerning you are we using.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you that are subject to treatment by us or even, to ask us for its suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in such circumstances you have the right to ask us for the limitation of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only conserve them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Opposition to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop treating them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should be conserved.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise those rights by written request addressed to TEGUISE, at the postal address indicated in section 1.
Finally, to let you know, that you can file a claim with the competent control authority (in Spain, the SpanishData Protection Agency), specially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact this authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
TEGUSIE will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the application of data protection, adoption for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology , the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Additionally, we indicate that TEGUISE has established a Cookies Policy that is accessible through the following link